Want to know more about Form 941?
Hope the following links will provide you the information required for you to know more about Form 941.
- What are the Updates in the Revised Form 941 for Q2, 2022?
- What are the revisions to Form 941,2021 - Quarters 1?
- What is Employer's Quarterly Federal Form 941?
- When is Form 941 due?
- What are the Information Required to File Form 941?
- How to file Form 941 electronically with IRS?
- What is the penalty if fail to File Form 941?
Pay Only When You Transmit to IRS
What are the changes to the Form 941 2nd & 3rd Quarter of 2022?
The IRS revised the payroll tax Form 941 for the second and third quarter of 2022. The changes made reflect the ending of the COBRA Premium Assistance Credit program.
Lines 11e, 11f, 13f, which have been used to report COBRA Premium Assistance Credit are “Reserved for future use”. The tax relief programmes established by the American Rescue Plan Act will continue to expire in the second and third quarter of 2022, and these changes will be reflected on Form 941. As a result, for the second and third quarter of 2022, the COBRA Premium Assistance Credit will be unavailable.
Who must complete Schedule B (Form 941)?
Complete and submit Schedule B (Form 941) if you’re a semiweekly depositor and if you meet the following conditions:
- You paid employment taxes of more than $50,000 in the previous lookback period.
- You aggregated a tax liability of $100,000 or more on any given day in the current or prior calendar year.
How to File IRS Form 941 online?
Only 3 simple steps to get instant IRS Approval
- Choose Tax Quarter and Year
- Enter Form 941 information
- Review and Transmit Form 941 to the IRS
Visit https://www.taxbandits.com/payroll-forms/e-file-form-941-online/ to learn more about e-file 941 Form.
Easy, Affordable Pricing
IRS authorized Express941 provides a seamless e-filing solution to E-file 941 for 2021 at the most competitive price, starting at just $4.95 per form! You can even try it for free and pay only when you are ready to transmit your return to the IRS.
Customer Support Options
Best of all, our dedicated support team is more than happy to assist you every step of the way! Please don't hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or live chat with any questions you may have.
Call us at 704-684-4751 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
E-mail us at [email protected] for 24/7 support in English and Spanish.