Want to know more about Form 941?
Hope the following links will provide you the information required for you to know more about Form 941.
- What are the revisions to Form 941,2021 - Quarters 1?
- What are the revisions to Form 941,2020 - Quarters 3 & 4?
- What is Employer's Quarterly Federal Form 941?
- When is Form 941 due?
- What are the Information Required to File Form 941?
- How to file Form 941 electronically with IRS?
- What is the penalty if fail to File Form 941?
Pay Only When You Transmit to IRS
What is Worksheet 1 in Form 941 and changes for Q2, 2021?
Worksheet 1 is a part of the IRS Form 941, which is used to calculate the credits for qualified sick and family leave wages. Now, Form 941 Worksheet 1 is revised for Q2 2021 and step 3 is made into a new Worksheet 2 for second quarter 2021. Worksheet 2 is used to calculate the employee retention credit for the second quarter of 2021.
Visit https://www.taxbandits.com/form-941/worksheet-2-for-q2-2021 to learn more.
Who must complete Schedule B (Form 941)?
Complete and submit Schedule B (Form 941) if you’re a semiweekly depositor and if you meet the following conditions:
- You paid employment taxes of more than $50,000 in the previous lookback period.
- You aggregated a tax liability of $100,000 or more on any given day in the current or prior calendar year.
Easy, Affordable Pricing
IRS authorized Express941 provides a seamless e-filing solution to E-file 941 for 2021 at the most competitive price, starting at just $4.95 per form! You can even try it for free and pay only when you are ready to transmit your return to the IRS.
Customer Support Options
Best of all, our dedicated support team is more than happy to assist you every step of the way! Please don't hesitate to contact us via phone, email, or live chat with any questions you may have.
Call us at 704-684-4751 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
E-mail us at [email protected] for 24/7 support in English and Spanish.